wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

TweetThis! FYI: I have moved to a new place

Hello,

I don't remember if I told you this,

I have moved out from 1 Beggars Alley, located at 2 Poverty Lane at the corner of Down and Out Circle. I have a brand new home.

My new address is Living Well on 3rd Abundance Drive , located at the corner of Blessings Street and Prosperity Peak . It's in the God Can neighborhood. No longer will I allow myself to travel to the other side of town on Begging Peter to Pay Paul Route, located at a dead end intersection called I Don't Have, which connects with Borrowers Junction.

I no longer hang out at Failure's Place, near Excuses Avenue , next to Procrastination Point. I've moved to an upscale community called Higher Heights with unlimited potential and opportunities for me to succeed. I can do ALL things through Jesus who strengthens me!

Life is good because God is good! Care to change your address? There are many vacancies!

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads