wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

TweetThis! Audio: "I didn't know my own strength" by Whitney Houston

I hope you come back for good Whitney, my aunt is a big fan of yours and it kills her to not see you doing what you used to do. She has almost every single album of yours. Days in, days out she has been preaching onto us that Whitney Houston is coming back, stay tuned, please do come back and make her and the rest of your fans happy. We love you!
And I do hope too that what you are singing in this song you truly mean it.

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads