wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

TweetThis! Funny : TTCL man vs Mr. Rwegoshora

After studying law, Rwegoshora decided to move back to his home town of Bukoba to open his own practice.

The first day, he saw a man coming up the sidewalk. He decided to make a big impression on this new client when he arrived.

As the TTCL man came to the door, Rwegoshora picked up the TTCL phone. He motioned the man in, all while talking. "No. Absolutely no. You tell those  clowns in New York that I won't settle this case for less than one million. Yes. The Appeals Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll be handling the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide support. Okay. Tell the State Prosecutor that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details."

This sort of thing went on for almost five minutes. All the while the man sat patiently as Rwegoshora rattled off instructions.

Finally, Rwegoshora put down the phone and turned to the man. "I'm sorry for the delay, but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for  you sir?"

The TTCL tech replied, "I'm here to connect your telephone line".

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads