wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Monday, April 06, 2009

TweetThis! Photos : Tanzania - Beautiful Children of Zanzibar!

I was perusing Flickr when I saw some beautiful photos taken in Tanzania. I immediately wrote to Mr. Eric Lafforgue seeking for a permission to post them on this blog, to which he quickly replied with a "jambo (greetings in Swahili)" adding "no problem, you can use the pics!".
It has taken me a while to chose and decide which photos stand out and why, finally I had to call it quit, for they were all magnificent and well captured. Here are a representation of Tanzania, Zanzibar phase one - the wonderful children. Next batch to follow as soon as I get them organized.
Respect to you Eric! I admire your work and ever since I have been a constant visitor (who is an addict?) to your outstanding web, ericlafforgue.com
Photos © Eric Lafforgue on Flickr.

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads