wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TweetThis! The best site that guides you to buying a Digital Camera

I don't know how many times I have postponed buying a camera not to count a number of times I have missed to record memories of places or events, just because I didn't have a camera and it was because I could not make up my mind on what camera I should've bought.
After reading BestInClass, I thought I should share with my readers this yet another brilliant discovery. If you are confused on what type of digital camera to buy, if you have been reading tons of reviews and still undecided what kind of camera you should buy, then lift up your head. There is a place just for you to read professional advices from professional people on what kind of camera to choose and buy.

Based on their review, not only did I abandon the idea of buying a cheap camera but also picking a camera becaus of it's "brand" names. Now I know what to buy to suit my needs.

BestInClass cameras are categorized and you can browse by:
Brand: Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, Casio, Pentax etc
Product line: Canon Powershot, Canon ELHP, Canon Rebel, Canon EOS, Sony Cybershot, Nikon Coolpix, Panasonic Lumix, Fuji FinePix
Price (from under $150)
Use: For travel, For children, For action photos, For low light, For interior photo, For Wildlife
Color: Pink, Blue, Black, Silver, Brown, Red, Gold
Type or Size: Point and shoot, Digital SLR, Compact, UltraCompact, Ultra Zoom, Wide Angle, Weather proof and Water proof.

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads