wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Monday, December 01, 2008

TweetThis! Bush : "I think I was unprepared for war,"

"I think I was unprepared for war," those were the words Bush told ABC News' Charlie Gibson in an interview "World News."
"In other words, I didn't campaign and say, 'Please vote for me, I'll be able to handle an attack,'" he said. "In other words, I didn't anticipate war. Presidents -- one of the things about the modern presidency is that the unexpected will happen."
In deed President G.W.Bush admits that incorrect intelligence was given regarding the then Iraqi President Saddam Hussein had WMD (weapons of mass destruction) ... simply, "biggest regret of all the presidency."
If you want to read the transcript, please, click here

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads