wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

TweetThis! Funny: Huyu mtawa atakuwa amepinda!

A distinguished young woman on a flight from USA to Dar es salaam, Tanzania asked the Priest beside her:

Woman: "Father, may I ask for a favor?"

Priest: "Of course. What may I do for you child?"

Woman: "Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and I am well over the Customs limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me.......... Under your robe perhaps?"

Priest: "I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."

Woman: "With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.
Custom Officer: "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

Priest: "From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare"

The official thought this answer was strange.
Custom Officer: "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

Priest: "I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."

Custom Officer: (Roaring with laughter, said) "Go ahead, Father." Next!

Now.......truly, did the priest lie?

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads