wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Monday, September 14, 2009

TweetThis! Happy Birthday Tyler Perrry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Tyler Perry
Love you and love all your movies!
Well. What can I say to thank you?! Another number one movie.

I don’t think you know what I’m feeling right now. I can’t even explain it, I never take your time and effort for granted. There is so much that you can go and see and do, but you keep showing up to my films. Wow! ONLY
GOD. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

You gave me one of the best weeks of my life. I’m so happy that you all went to see I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF. When I tell you that all of Hollywood is scratching their heads again, I love it. Thank you so much!
And I can’t even begin to talk about the comments on the message board. You got it and that’s all that matters to me, you got it in a real way. You have been there with me from the beginning and continue to be so
loyal, that means so much to me. My prayer for you is that everyone in your life will be there for you the way you have been there for me. And I hope all that is good in your life gets better.

Today, I turn 40 and I enter it with so much to be grateful for. You’ve given me the best years of my life. Again, all I can say is thank you, and that’s not enough.

So many have asked me what I would like for my birthday. Well, I gotta tell you, out of all of the number one movies and all of the success, there is one thing that I would trade it all for. I would give it all up and start from nothing to have just one thing, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. If I could give my mother her health and strength I would. That would be the ultimate birthday gift, and only God can grant that. So I ask that you will continue to pray for her and continue to pray that her spirits be lifted and encouraged.

Thank you for being a part of my life in such a unique and special way.

TP

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads