The scholarships, of up to £4000 will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement in the personal statement on their scholarship application form.
Successful applicants will be awarded with a cheque and a certificate to mark their achievement at a Prizewinners Reception.
More info at: http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/courses/scholarships.html#ias
- All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are taking part in the scheme.
- To be eligible to apply for an undergraduate scholarship you must:
- be classed as an international student for fees purposes
- have a high standard of secondary education (undergraduate applicants)
- have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- have given a firm or insurance acceptance of your offer (undergraduate applicants)
- be able to evidence achievement in your personal statement.
- be classed as an international student for fees purpose
- have a good undergraduate degree (postgraduate applicants)
- have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- be able to evidence achievement in your personal statement