wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

TweetThis! Dumber than Dumb : Never Put a FIRECRACKER in your butt and light it!

A friend of mine sent this message and I thought it was worth a lesson:
As a parent, I often wonder if I taught my sons and daughters everything they needed to know to lead a safe and sane life. You know what I mean . .. . don't run with a knife, don't stick beans in your nose, don't lick a frosted piece of metal, etc. but, you know, I think I might have missed this particular piece of advice. However, let's face it, if any of my sons or daughters ever tried this totally idiotic stunt, I figure they are way too stupid to survive in this world anyway!
Never . Ever . Ever Put a FIRECRACKER in your butt and light it!
Enjoy your weekend!

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads