wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Friday, May 29, 2009

TweetThis! Msaada tafadhali: Looking for dental practice in E.Africa

I received this email from a friend but I am not aware of any of such services in either Tanzania, Kenya or Uganda, so I am posting it here, hoping that someone will see this and help out.
Vipi Subi, I hope u mzima wa afya. I wish to know whether you know of any dental practice in Kenya or Tz or still Ug doing dental implants at a mwananchi price. Or any other practice that you may recommend eg in India.
Wakati Mwema

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads