wavuti.com Updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napenda kuwataarifu kuwa blogu hii inapumzishwa rasmi na tovuti mpya imezaliwa kwa jina www.wavuti.com

This is to inform you that this blog has been retired. A new website to take her place is up and running at www.wavuti.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

TweetThis! You have to watch this! You really have to! Susan Boyle on "Britain's Got Talent" show

A star is born at 47!
When I first saw this video on Chemi's blog I was so much overcome with emotion so much that I just decided I would embed it on my blog too, just so I can watch it over and over and over and for as long as I want... I have lost count, I think this is the 11th time I am watching it, I will download it for sure! What a voice! Absolutely brilliant! *****
Fans of Susan Boyle have erected a beautiful website, http://www.susan-boyle.com, for her, you may join in or subscribe for feeds if you wish.
Thank you dwarthy for uploading this.

0 feedback :

Recent Comments . Kauli za Wasomaji

###recentComment###

More Opportunities ads